WordPress Shopping Cart v1.4.8 release notes
WordPress Shopping Cart v1.4.8 release notes.
- Google Checkout (HTML API) payment gateway.
- Default shipping method for tiers to calculate shipping immediately.
- Zero price text settings for loop and product pages.
- Setting to show product description above or below ‘Add to Basket’ and fields.
- Ability to link loop thumbnails either to the product page or the larger image.
- A setting to show custom fields and product variations inside the loop. Only for list view.
- Ajax price update as product custom fields and variations are changed/updated.
- Bulk product price increase/decrease by fixed amount or percentage.
- Products grid fix in IE6 & 7
- Categories grid fix in IE6 & 7
- Strip slashes in ‘Shipping Methods’ section to remove slashes for special characters.
- Product price tiers. The first tier was thrown out.
- PayPal surcharge didn’t work with discount coupons enabled.
- When a product has price tiers, it shows “From $X.XX” to prevent misleading prices.
- Settings/options are now loaded once when the plugin is activated and they are not checked on each page load anymore. Performance increase.
- ‘Add to cart Ajax’ setting will now work without the shopping cart widget active.
- ‘Configuration’ menu item now moved to the top, below ‘Overview’.
- ‘Styles’ is now called ‘Variations’ and ‘Style Options’ is now called ‘Variation Options’.
- Realex payments hashing method has been changed to MD5 for compatibility.
WordPress Premium Plugins
Start selling products and sending newsletters through your own WordPress Website using our Premium Plugins