Checkout v1.5.3 Release Notes
WordPress Shopping Cart plugin v1.5.3 release notes.
- Serial key validation.
- Sorting of the shop categories widget.
- Virtual Merchant payment gateway.
- Customers and admin can save PDF invoices.
- Shopping cart shortcode from the TinyMCE button.
- Shop categories grid/list from the TinyMCE button.
- Automatic creation of Shop, Your Account and Shopping Cart pages.
- “Your Account” page for orders history, downloads, etc.
- Ability to send an invoice to a customer when viewing an order.
- Products text search widget.
- Setting to hide categories on the product page.
- Setting to hide keywords on the product page.
- Setting to make a product with variations act as the same item/price.
- Target markets list so you can choose which countries should show up.
- Choose accepted cards for the Manual POS payment method.
- Setting to hide shopping cart widget when empty.
- Multiple tax rates by country and/or state.
- FedEx shipping rate calculator.
- Per page feature in Product Images admin section did not update.
- Per page feature in Custom Fields admin section did not update.
- Per page feature in Shop Categories admin section did not update.
- Shop categories widget did not show drop down when configured.
- Latest products widget did not show the number until refreshed.
- “Reset to Defaults” link didn’t load the new settings as intended.
- Widget ‘Empty Shopping Cart’ link did not work in Internet Explorer.
- Cart contents got dropped when someone logged in as Returning Customer.
- WordPress shortcode API for Suppliers. [wpcosupplier id=X]
- Improved the ‘Update Content’ setting so post/page content is kept intact.
- Removed the blank layout completely for checkout, orders history, downloads etc. All Shopping Cart plugin functions will now be inside the WordPress theme.
WordPress Premium Plugins
Start selling products and sending newsletters through your own WordPress Website using our Premium Plugins