Checkout > Configuration > Invoices
Purchase Invoice Settings
You can edit the information and contact details that is sent out with your invoice. See the image below to see what fields you can change.
Changing those fields will cause the information on your invoice to be changed according to the information you specify. You can choose to:
- Enable/Disable the invoice feature – this enables/disables the invoice feature altogether. Disabling it will mean the Shopping Cart plugin will not send an invoice to the customer after they have completed their order
- Attach PDF to email – Tick this setting if you want to attach the invoice as a pdf on the email
- Additional attachment – Attach an additional file to your invoice by ticking the setting and upload it with the upload field provided
- Show/Hide the Product Code/SKU – this is just a code (related to suppliers) that you assign to the product upon creation, you can choose to show/hide this code on the invoice.
- Choose to display an Image you upload or Display your Company name in text– You have the choice to either display a Company Logo (image of your choice which you upload) or just the Company Name (text that you specify).
- Enable PDF – Allow the user to save the invoice in a PDF format.
The rest of the fields should be filled accordingly.
In addition to the invoice setting fields mentioned above, you may edit the invoice template file located at
wp-checkout/views/email/invoice.php . This will soon be moved into the theme folder of the theme you’re using inside
wp-checkout/views/ and will become