WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin
This is a free slideshow plugin and is licensed under the terms of the GPL license. There is no cost charged, all the source code is provided and you may modify the slideshow gallery plugin according to your needs.
- WordPress 2.9 or higher
- PHP 5 or higher
- MySQL 4 or higher
- Ensure that you have WordPress installed
- Download the WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin from the downloads management section in a ZIP archive (you may need to login to your Tribulant Software account in order to access your download).
- Extract the ZIP archive named
slideshow-gallery.zipin order to be presented with a single folder named
- Upload the
slideshow-galleryfolder to the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation. If you are upgrading, overwrite all existing plugin files from an older version.
- Go to ‘Plugins’ in your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Slideshow and click the ‘Activate’ link.
- The menu item ‘Slideshow’ will appear in your menu. Go to ‘Slideshow’ > ‘Configuration’.
- Read carefully through the Configuration and select the options that best suit what you
- Click on the blue ‘Save Settings’ at the top of the page when you are done.