No Interval Has Been Set queue issue

edited November 2014 in Newsletter plugin
Hi;

We've got a client who is running Newsletters 4.4.2 to a subscriber base of around 1500 people; as a result, they obviously need to queue their emails to stagger their sending. We upgraded the plugin to version 4.4 recently to resolve another issue, but this appears to have caused a new problem.

The client is able to create newsletters and queue them correctly, as they always have. Once the newsletter is queued, however, the email no longer begins sending immediately - the email queue page gives the message "No interval has been set yet. Please do that in the configuration.". The Schedule Interval field below it, however, displays the set interval - every 2 minutes - as does the Settings page.

Once we click the "Run Now" button, the newsletters send out at the set rate with no issues. It's just additional work for the client to go in and have to begin running the schedule every time when this previously worked automatically. I've updated the plugin to version 4.4.2, but this doesn't appear to have fixed the issue.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @michaelFAQ

Thank you for your post.

Please go to Newsletters > Configuration > Scheduled Tasks (tab) and then under the "Email Queue" task, click reschedule to reschedule the task and let me know if that resolves it.

If that doesn't resolve it, the problem may be due to something else. Then you can submit a ticket to us: http://tribulant.com/support/

I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi @tribulant;

I've given this a try; they've unfortunately already sent out their newsletter for today, so I won't be able to test it until tomorrow, but I'll submit a ticket if there's still an issue.

Thanks for your help.