[Solved] New update doesn't work!

Hello,

I update my slideshow gallery plugin today and the plugin doesn't work anymore! I try to reload my pictures, but it still doesn't work.
you can see it's trying to load again and again.

http://www.daviddalidec.com/Realisation/realisation6/

how can I fix it??

can anyone send me the last update before Version 1.5.1 ?? i need to finish this website for a school project before wednesday ! I become crazy! please help :'( :'( :'(

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Goodmorning Audryc,

I'm having the same problem! Frustrating.
    Using 'Meta Slider' now, but cost me a lot of work and my website was not representative anymore for days!

Did you solve it?

Can anybody from Tribulant help here?

The Slideshow Gallery doesn't work any anymore since last update WP. Now I updated the Slideshow Gallery Plugin as well just now, and it still doesn't work :-(

I would love to keep using this gallery slider, but I don't trust it anymore. Hope to get help here.

Regards,
    Julia
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi @audreyc

Can you please give me a link to your slideshow to have a look at why it's not working? 

Regards
    Marietha

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    @JULIA_Photography11

Have you manage to get your slideshow to show? Can you please give me a link to your slideshow to have a look at it for you? What exactly is wrong with your slideshow?

Regards
    Marietha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2015
    Hello,

I'm having the same problem. It worked in the past, but after I pressed update, it stopped working.

It said the theme is missing 'head' and 'footer' function, but I went to the editing page of the theme, the functions in question are there. 

Please help.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Syncfoto

Thank you for your post.

The reason for the error messages in the admin saying that those functions are not available could be due to several reasons. Maintenance mode, cache, a conflict, etc. In our latest development we've added an X to just hide the messages so they don't bother you, we'll release an update soon.

Regarding the slideshow, does it not display or are the messages about those functions the only problem you have? If not and the slideshow doesn't actually show, can you give a link to the post/page where the slideshow is, please?

I look forward to your response.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Syncfoto

We added an X icon/link for those error messages in version 1.5.2 of the Slideshow Gallery plugin so that you can hide the messages if they don't apply to you or if you don't want to see them.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Hello, I'm having an issue with my plug in as well. Recently had to have my site restored, wondering if I need to delete and reinstall plug-in. I have so many galleries that I'm scared to make any changes: 

Here is one of the pages: http://www.4-outdoor.com/blog/animal-housing/horse-barns/portable-row-horse-barns/

I have latest version of WP installed and DIY promo them

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@Rver

Thank you for your post.

No, you shouldn't have to change anything in the plugin at all if you're restoring your site from a backup for example. The plugin should function fine as it did.

If you have technical issues with it though, feel free to post back here or open a ticket with us: http://tribulant.com/support/