Point Pro Review: The Best WordPress Blogging Theme

Point Pro Review: The Best Theme To Take Your Blog Into Top 5 Spots On Google

Best WordPress Blogging Theme

Creating a website isn’t enough, you also need to make it visible on the first page of Google in order to get constant traffic that converts and increases your customer base.

Unfortunately, many site owners lose sight of the most critical ranking factor, i.e., design, which affects rankings as well as conversion rate.

They keep working on backlinks and social signals tirelessly but forget to optimize their site in terms of designing, layout, speed, mobile friendliness, etc. As a result of this oversight, they never make it to the first page of Google. Even if they do, their party doesn’t last long.

Should you want to transform your site into a brand that can rule the market for a long period and cement its place among top 5 results on Google, then take care of the web designing part right from the beginning.

If your budget is good, then you can hire a designer to do this task, but if you’re in the starting phase of your career, then it’s better to do it yourself. A popular WordPress theme like Point Pro can help you do it without a hitch.

In this post, we have reviewed this wonderful theme and showcased all of its primary features to ensure that you get clarity about it before making the final call. Take a look at them and decide accordingly:

Overview

Point Pro is one of the most popular premium WordPress themes in the market. With responsive design and modern layout coupled with a broad range of search engine friendly features, it allows you to get out of your comfort zone and compete with top players in the market in a hassle-free manner.

In case your goal is to get a theme that not only looks well but also has the potential to perform well on different devices without writing any extra line of code, then this is the best theme to try out.

Here are some of its features that will help you get rid of all your doubts and come to terms with its market supremacy immediately.

Search Engine Ready Structure

One of the first vital features of Point Pro is its search engine ready design. At a time when most themes struggle to keep up with the frequently changing Google algorithms, this theme reassures you about your rankings and constant organic traffic.

There is no need to make any change in its codes to make it search engine optimized. It takes care of everything by itself.

Regardless of whether your blog readers come from desktops or smartphones, this theme will never disappoint. It’s 100% mobile responsive and functions appropriately on small screen devices like smartphones, tablets, etc.

Point Pro theme hardly uses any script that slows down the site to ensure that your site loads quickly even when you’re not using any W3 Total or WP Rocket plugins. The direct impact of this feature is visible on search rankings as they keep on improving over time.

Another SEO friendly feature of this theme that gives you an edge over others is blog feed section, using which you can create long-form content and improve your SERP positions naturally.

Overall, a perfect search engine friendly theme that requires no extra manual work from your side for first page rankings.

Robust Backend System

There are 99.9% chances that you will never have to make any change in its functionality and layout after installation. The remaining 0.1% is taken care of by its backend system.

Point Pro’s robust options panel makes it incredibly easy to change the way your site performs and looks. There are dozens of options that you can use without any prior knowledge and technical expertise. Moreover, its Live Customizer feature allows you to get a glimpse of all the changes you have made thus far before you save them. A brilliant way to keep experimenting with your site’s features as and when you want without wasting any time at all.

Visually Appealing Design & Lightweight Layout

A search engine friendly theme can help your site rank high on search engines, but unless it’s equally good looking and lightweight, you won’t be able to make use of that organic traffic.

Many websites face this problem due to poor layout and heavy designing. This isn’t the case with Point Pro.

It’s one of the most visually appealing themes you will ever come across in the market. However, unlike many other themes, its design doesn’t increase the load time. So, in a way you can customize your site’s homepage and other internal pages multiple times without worrying about the site speed.

Apart from the eye-catching homepage and quick load time, you also get drag & drop feature that allows you to move your favorite content anywhere on your site homepage for better user engagement. Adding to it, you can play around with slider sections and highlight image-rich posts to users coming from different social media platforms and search engines.

Moreover, you can give a special mention to your current & upcoming projects and feature all your team members on the homepage in separate content sections.

You don’t have to master the coding skill to make all these changes. Point Pro theme’s pre-enabled features let you do this effortlessly.

Built-In Support For Third Party Plugins

If you consider your blog as a business, then you will need to make several customizations from time to time to grow your traffic, email subscribers, CTR, etc. It cannot be done without using proper plugins.

Thanks to Point Pro’s widget-friendly design, you can use several world-class plugins without affecting the site speed or its overall performance.

Some of the essential plugins in this list include WP Review Pro for excellent review posts, WP Subscribe Pro for growing your email list, WP Mega Menu Pro for creating eye-catching menus, shortcodes ultimate for creating beautiful buttons, and much more.

Facilitates E-Commerce Store Setup

The Point Pro theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce plugin, so you can easily set up an e-commerce store on your site and start selling digital goods and physical products to users from all parts of the world. You can also work as an affiliate for other companies and design a beautiful store with a high CTR.

Typically, setting up a digital store requires a lot of manual efforts and costs a considerable sum. But, with Point Pro, you can do this quickly without facing any trouble. Give it a shot and begin a new journey in the e-commerce field this year to take your passive income to all new heights.

After Sales Support

The support system of Point Pro works like a charm. You are eligible to receive premium updates and support for one year from the date of purchase.

During this period, all your queries and concerns are addressed on the priority basis and fixed without any further delay. Even after this period is over, you can use Point Pro’s documentation to clear your doubts regarding its functionality. There are plenty of video tutorials that resolve all your queries in the most comfortable manner possible.

In case any of your queries remain unanswered here, you can join its support forum and ask questions from experts. Additionally, you can also email your doubts to the support team and get them resolved quickly.

Right from the layout to standard features, performance, backend management, customization, WooCommerce support and third-party widget friendliness; everything about the Point Pro WordPress theme is impeccable.

So, if you’re willing to design a site that can outperform all your competitors without emptying your pockets, then try it without any second thought.

More details about its features and the download process can be found here. Check them out before drawing a conclusion.

Digiprove sealThis content has been Digiproved © 2018 Antonie Potgieter

I am the owner at Tribulant Software with a great passion for WordPress, development, blogging and the internet in general.

Beautiful Newsletter Templates

Professional newsletter templates that are fully responsive for desktop, tablet and mobile. They are 100% cross-client compatible.

See Them
Comments

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Save 30% On All Purchases

Use this amazing, limited offer and SAVE BIG! Buy any of our WordPress plugins, extension plugins or newsletter templates.

Save 30% On All Purchases

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

%d bloggers like this: