Tips On Working On WordPress When Developing Clients’ Sites All the applaud for the WordPress for being a blogging platform first and then an innovative content management system. This CMS is renowned as it carries a number of exceptional features. WordPress is the most renowned platform when it comes to developing websites for your clients’ businesses.
August 2016 Newsletter
The month passed quickly and we were extremely productive. Tribulant Software brings you the newsletter for the month of August.
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Eistein
Let’s have a look at some happenings at Tribulant Software during the month of August:
- New Releases
- Tribulant Affiliate
- Find Us on Social Networks
- Other Useful Resources
A new release of the Newsletters – Events Manager Subscriber extension is now available.
This release includes one new feature which allows you to specify a list per event.
Bug Fixes in this release:
- Subscribers not added in “No-User Booking Mode”
- Change action em_bookings_added priority
- Set validations of custom fields to false
Version 1.1. of Newsletters – WP eMember Subscribers is now available.
Great new Features in this release:
- Delete/add list subscriptions when status is changed (active, expired, pending, inactive)
- Delete/add list subscriptions when membership level is changed
- Add subscriber when member is added in admin
- Sync membership status with subscriptions
A new release for the WordPress Newsletter plugin is now available. Version 4.6.3 includes bug fixes, improvements and new features.
New features in 4.6.3:
- Add new shortcode for activation URL.
- Fields conditions on checkboxes custom fields.
- Always show/specific lists bulk action for custom fields in admin.
- See all expired and active paid subscriptions respectively.
- Show unsubscribe per sent newsletter.
- Setting to turn On/Off the resubscribe link on unsubscribe.
- and more…
A new release for the Newsletters – Total Control extension is available.
This is a major release with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
New Features in 1.2:
- Setting to limit newsletters to user specific or based on lists access
- “Overview” to only show stats, newsletters, etc. of current control user
- Setting to show/hide limits message to controlled users
- “Newsletters” column under Users is overwritten by the core plugin
- Control user message incorrect with global limits
Earn money by referring
You can promote any of our WordPress plugins and earn 30% commission on sales referred. Simply share your affiliate link and get paid when someone buys, that’s how easy it is.
Enqueue scripts and styles in WordPress the correct way. WordPress has an enqueuing system for adding local/remote scripts along with styles to prevent conflicts with plug-ins. Since most users run WordPress with a theme and several plugins, developers are advised to use the correct method of loading scripts into WordPress. It is high time to get an overview regarding the
With the ongoing surge in a number of web attacks in past few years, website owners and digital marketers are compelled to get acquainted with a foolproof security system to prevent their web solutions from any kind of threat. Creating a backup of the system on a regular basis has not only become the necessity