January 2014 Newsletter
What a great start for 2014.
January was a fun, hard working month. Coming back from holidays and catching up on support and development. We have released a few new extensions, as well as new version updates to plugins.
Here is what happened the past month at Tribulant Software:
- New Releases
- New staff member
- Find Us On Social Networks
We released two great extensions during the month of January.
The First Data Global Gateway Payment page is an easily integrated payment gateway that helps merchants in building a smarter, safer, and more effective payment strategy.
A minor update to the WordPress Newsletter plugin with some improvements:
- New envelope icon image using Dashicons.
- Removed PHP warnings/notices like split().
- Unify debugging setting throughout Tribulant plugins.
- And more…
A major and long awaited release for our WordPress FAQ plugin which contains these amazing new features:
- Two new premade themes to choose from
- Debugging setting under Configuration to turn On/Off
- Check/optimize database link under Configuration
- Log the source of a question asked
- Export questions/answers to a CSV file
- And more…
A warm welcome to Marietha du Plessis at Tribulant Software!
Marietha is a Graphic and Web designer and is joining our family from this month. She will be helping with support, development and other technical aspects.
We are everywhere, on all social media channels! We use these channels to notify you guys of new releases, news announcements and amazing promotions!
Support and Design