June 2011 Newsletter
June was an extremely busy month here at Tribulant Software as we developed, offered support and worked on our new website design to be launched soon.
- New & Upcoming Plugin Releases
- WordPress Shopping Cart plugin v1.6
- Upcoming: WordPress FAQ plugin
- Upcoming: WordPress Newsletter plugin
- Fresh, New Website Design!
- Apple iPad Giveway Contest. You can win it!
- Sell anything online (video)!
New & Upcoming Plugin Releases
WordPress Shopping Cart plugin 1.6
Please note that we released v1.6.1 with some small fixes to problems in v1.6 in the meanwhile so be sure to upgrade. Enjoy this release of our wonderful WordPress e-Commerce solution!
Upcoming: WordPress FAQ plugin
We’ve been working on the WordPress FAQ plugin and it is almost ready for a release notice. Here is a very quick summary of some of the changes to look forward to:
- Better control over questions asked by users.
- Specify WordPress categories for question posts.
- Sort/order all questions to show in a WordPress post/page.
- Many usability fixes/improvements have been made.
Upcoming: WordPress Newsletter plugin
Our wonderful and powerful WordPress newsletter software gives you the power to do efficient email marketing. Promote your business with email marketing alongside other strategies and you can easily increase your turnover.
This release of the WordPress newsletter plugin is going to blow you away with a great set of new features to make email marketing a breeze for you and pinch the right target markets with your newsletters. Here is what’s coming:
- Unsubscribe form so subscribers can easily unsubscribe.
- Improved multilingual support with qTranslate and WPML.
- Multiple email attachments on an email/newsletter.
- Subscription form themes.
- Capture user meta values to custom fields upon registration.
- Register subscribers as users.
- And a great deal of overall interface fixes/improvements.
Fresh, New Website Design!
We’ve been working on a beautiful new website design for the Tribulant Software website as a positively determined attempt to improve your browsing experience and a better view at our premium WordPress plugins.
Interesting story, we have many customers who love our software but may not be appealed by our corporate identity. A customer said to me some while back: “Your WordPress plugins are great but your website seems dated…“. So there is definitely room for an improvement and that is what we’re working on.
Coming Soon: Apple iPad 2 Giveaway Contest!
With our upcoming website design we will be launching a competition, hopefully by the end of June 2011, giving away an Apple iPad 2 to one of our lucky users!
You can win an Apple iPad 2 and one of several premium WordPress plugin licenses in the contest which will run for 4 weeks, giving away prizes each week till we get to the iPad the last week as our grand prize.
Entering is as easy as retweeting a tweet on Twitter. That’s it!
Sell anything online!
You may want to sell digital products/services online or promote and sell tangible items which need to be shipped from your shop/warehouse to the destinations of your customers.
With the use of WordPress and our WordPress Shopping Cart plugin, this is a breeze! See this useful WordPress e-Commerce how-to guide which walks you through the process of setting up an online store in a few, quick and easy steps.