June 2014 Newsletter
The months of June this year came and went by quite quickly at Tribulant Software. We’ve been working hard as always to provide great support and even harder to improve our WordPress Plugins. So many interesting things have been going on here, read below for more details.
- New Releases
- iPad Mini Competition
- Find Us On Social Networks
We released some great extensions and new version updates on plugins during the month of June.
- Zoom type setting to change interaction
- Automatic updates/upgrades through WordPress
- Settings box under extensions settings
- Changelog for future releases
- and more…
A minor update to the WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin with some improvements, bug fixes and new features:
- Category sidebar widget (hierarchy) filter
- Custom fields bulk actions under Checkout > Products feature
- American Payment Solutions Authorize.net emulator
- Setting to change invoice/order receipt email subject
- and more…
- Issue with products include/exclude text input width
- Quantity tiers not working
- Coupon codes don’t want to save
- Exclude products still actually included in total for discount
- Free shipping not only applied to products included, applied to the whole cart
- Total Range not working correct
- Automatic updates/upgrades for future versions
- New pagination in admin
- Help tooltips
- Sortable columns in admin
- New dashicon menu icon
- and more…
A minor update to the WordPress Newsletter plugin with some improvements, bug fixes and new features:
- Latest posts setting to choose order/orderby fields for posts
- Embed a page into a Newsletter
- New custom fields order drag/drop design
- Saving a subscriber without selecting a mailinglist
- Include theme’s content into TEXT part of multipart emails
- and more…
Add a currency picker on your WordPress Shopping Cart and all your website’s store prices will change to show the shoppers chosen currency. Exchange rates will automatically be fetched and updated every 24 hours.
We have released another payment gateway extension GlobalPay for WordPress Shopping Cart plugin. GlobalPAY is a web-based payment gateway that enables merchants with functional websites to accept card payments from customers worldwide.
Merchants can receive payments from a wide variety of locally and internationally issued debit, credit and prepaid cards. GlobalPAY accepts MasterCard, Visa, Verve and Etranzact cards.
For 6 months Tribulant Software will be giving a special prize every second week and at the end of August 2014 the winner will earn our big prize, a brand new iPad Mini! To participate click the link and follow the instructions. Our next plugin license give away will happen on 15 July 2014. Please make sure you are in the draw for this prize.
The 7th winner of the iPad Mini Giveaway contest has been selected on 15 June 2014: Marc Nanasca will receive a free plugin of his choice.
The 8th winner of the iPad Mini Giveaway contest has been selected on 30 June 2014: Shannon Hutcheson will receive a free plugin of her choice.
We are everywhere, on all social media channels! We use these channels to notify you guys of new releases, news announcements and amazing promotions! You can follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and plus-one us on Google+. We look forward to meeting you there! Feel free to post a comment or a tweet as well.
I am the owner at Tribulant Software and I have a great passion for WordPress, development, blogging and the Internet in general. Building useful plugins to improve WordPress’ functionality is my goal.