A new update for the WordPress Newsletter plugin is now available. Version 4.6.3 of this plugin is a major release with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
For more info on what changed, see the detailed release notes of version 4.6.3.
New Feature Highlights
Here are some of the new features included:
A new shortcode is now available to provide a URL instead of an HTML activation link in your confirmation emails. Use
[newsletters_activate_url]to show the activate url (
http://....) instead of the activate link (
<a href=“”>Activate</a>) in your confirmation emails.
Paid Subscriptions – New Features
We’ve made improvements to the paid subscriptions in this version of the plugin:
- See all active / expired subscriptions respectively
- Allow multiple payment methods for paid subscriptions (PayPal and 2CO).
- Edit paid subscription paid date and expiration date, etc.
These new features expand the functionality of paid subscriptions in the WordPress Newsletter plugin.
Show Unsubscribe per Sent Newsletter
We’ve expanded the unsubscribe section of the plugin. You will now be able to view the subscriber, list, and history email from where the subscriber unsubscribed.
It gives admin a better overview of unsubscribes in the system.
Resubscribe on Unsubscribe link
A new setting is now available to turn resubscribe on the unsubscribe procedure off. With this setting turned off subscribers will no longer be able to resubscribe to a list after unsubscribing.
- Permissions/sections/roles reset upon plugin update
- Generate new API key not working, returns 0
- Style and Script checkboxes reset when installing a new update.
- Untick all list checkboxes on subscribe form shows all fields
- Bit.ly links not generated
- Unsubscribe link show all mailinglists or wrong lists for unsubscribe
- Incorrect mailing lists in unsubscribe email notification
- Sent & Draft stats show all lists on a subscriber
- and more…
Get Newsletters 4.6.3 Now!
You can now get the best Newsletter plugin for WordPress from us right now!
We have amazing support if you have questions or run into any sort of problems. Additionally, we will give you your money back within 7 days if you are not satisfied with the Newsletter plugin for WordPress as intended! That’s for real!
You can use the coupon code “2016” (without quotes) when you order on our site to apply a 10% DISCOUNT to your order. Click here to apply your discount.