Slideshow Gallery plugin 1.4.2 – 1.4.4
Our amazingly popular and FREE WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin has been updated to version 1.4.2 and 1.4.3 It was minor releases with some new features and enhancements. Please see the detailed list of changes in the WordPress.org plugin directory on it’s change log. And then let’s go through some of the feature highlights here:
New Feature Highlights
Here are some of the new feature highlights in the WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin. Not all the new features are mentioned here as there are too many but be sure to try out the plugin.
More flexible setting
We’ve added more flexible settings for the information bar per slide.
Switch From TimThumb to BFI Thumb
There was quiet a few bugs with TimThumb, we’ve switch it to BFI Thumb which is much better and less complications.
We removed the Image Tester
Since we don’t use TimThumb anymore, we don’t need the Image Tester anymore, therefor we’ve removed it. BFI Thumb will work flawless and no need to test the image.
Post/Page images slideshow not showing images
Since the update to version 1.4.2, we notice a bug and fixed it in version 1.4.3 where post/ page images slideshow were not showing images with resize turned on.
We’ve added WordPress Object Cache API
In version 1.4.3 of the slideshow plugin, we’ve added WordPress Object Cache API to help with performance of the site.
Then in 1.4.4 there was just a quick fix to galleries checkboxes not showing when editing/adding a slide. Sorry about the small bug!
Get the Slideshow Gallery plugin v1.4.4
The WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin is a FREE plugin. You can download it right now and use it on regular GPL terms on unlimited websites at no cost at all. We ask you kindly to give the plugin a rating and say that it “Works” on WordPress.org if it worked out well for you and you feel that it was helpful/useful to you.
I am the owner at Tribulant Software and I have a great passion for WordPress, development, blogging and the Internet in general. Building useful plugins to improve WordPress’ functionality is my goal.