FAQ: Group > View Group
FAQs > Groups > View Group
1. All Groups
You can go to view “all groups” to see all the FAQ’s that has been created.
2. Order Questions
Clicking this button will take you to a screen which will allow you to manually changed the order of the questions as they will appear in the list on the front end for the specific group.
3. Change Group
Clicking this button will open the ‘Save a Group’ screen, where you will be able to edit the details of the selected group.
4. Delete Group
If you would like to permanently delete the group, then click this button. A confirmation dialog will be shown but once ‘OK’ has been clicked, this action cannot be undone.
This show the name of the question group you are viewing.
This says whether or not the group is active or inactive. If a group is active and you would like to ‘deactivate’ it, or if a group is inactive and you would like to ‘activate’ it, then click the ‘Change Group’ button referred to in No. 2 and look for the ‘Active Status’ Option.
7. Search box
This shows if you chose to have a search box shown on the front end of your page for customers to use. You can activate this option by going to the “change Group” like shown in #3
8. Ask Box
This option places a submission box below the group questions for users/members to ask questions. You can activate this option by going to the “change Group” like shown in #3
This option displays the date that your question/group was greated.
If you changed some of the options of your questions this will show the date that your question was last modified.
11. Total Questions
This option shows the total amount of questions you have in the shown question group you are viewing.
This shows the a link to the front-end of the site, where the group page is. Click on the link to see the front-end as the user would see it.
This shows all the questions related to the selected group. For further information see Questions > Manage Questions.
14. Order Questions
With this option you can choose in which order you would like your questions to show. To choose the order of your question click on “order question” click and hold on the question you want to move and drag it to the desired location/spot.
15. Bulk Actions
With the bulk actions you have the following options you can use like:
- Delete: If you would like to permanently delete the question, then tick the little box in front of your questions you would like to delete and click on the bulk action “delete” and “apply” for the action to take affect.
- Move to group: Tick the little box in front of your questions you would like to move to another group and a click on “apply” for the action to take affect.
- Set As Approved: Tick the little box in front of your questions you would like to be set as approved. this question will be active and be shown on the front end of your page.
- Set As Unapproved: Tick the little box in front of your questions you would like to be set as unapproved. This question will be inactive and will not show on the front end of you page.
16. Question Drop Down Box
This setting as 3 options that will be explained:
- Show All: This will show all you approved and unapproved questions you have in your question group
- Show Approved Only: This will only show all your “approved questions” in your question group.
- Show Unapproved Only: This will only show all your “unapproved questions” in your question group.
17. Question Group Drop Down Box
You can choose from your question groups in this drop down to only show questions belonging to a specific questions group.