Newsletters – Gravity Forms Subscribers 1.3 release notes
WordPress Newsletter plugin – Gravity Forms Subscribers version 1.3 release notes.
- Automatic upgrades/updates in WordPress.
- Show checkbox value in notification email.
- Show field for Name (first & last) -“Name” field.
- Add newsletter condition in conditional logic.
- Map Gravity Forms Name field (prefix, first, last, middle, etc.) to multiple custom fields.
- Log unsubscribes with unsubscribe checkbox.
- Notice: admin-functions.php is deprecated since version 2.5.0!
- Deprecated class constructor in PHP.
- Old format fields compatibility.
- For unsubscribe, only show email address custom field in admin.
- Cast Array to Object for older forms/versions.
- Auto check checkbox becomes unchecked with conditional logic.
- Resubmitting the entire subscription and all lists.
- Wrong label showing with some settings.
- Unable to add the newsletter field to a form.
- Select width issue on custom fields.
- Multiple subscribe checkbox fields overwriting one another.