The WordPress Newsletter plugin comes with premade templates that you can select when sending out Newsletters.
- 10 premade templates are included (as indicated in the image above).
- New templates can be easily added by uploading an HTML file or pasting HTML code.
- Existing templates can be easily changed by re-uploading a new HTML file or editing the HTML.
- Both HTML, CSS and WordPress shortcodes can be put into themes.
- Each time a post is sent as a newsletter or a new newsletter is created, a theme can be chosen.
- A global, default theme can be chosen for system emails.
The WordPress Newsletter plugin templates management allows you to add any of your own, custom themes by submitting an HTML layout.