Newsletter plugin v3.8.5 release notes-
WordPress Newsletter plugin v3.8.5 release notes.
- Show individual emails sent when viewing email history.
- Show emails sent on History/Draft emails section.
- Load scripts in the footer.
- SSL for POP/IMAP bounce for Gmail.
- Bit.ly shortening and click tracking.
- Captions/descriptions for custom fields.
- User level permission setting for each section of the plugin.
- Latest posts > Select All categories.
- Send first/latest newsletter to new subscribers implemented for Auto Import users.
- Added captcha image option for subscription form.
- “Send as Newsletter” box for pages now as well.
- Subscriber email are updated when a WordPress user edits their email in the WordPress profile.
- Import CSV select mailing list is required.
- Errors in the Import section.
- Postboxes not defined JS error has been fixed.
- From address of plugin becomes From address of Contact Form 7 as well.
- XHTML validation errors reviewed.
- Adding posts to a newsletter only showed 10 posts.
- Gender was outputting “male” or “female” instead of the actual value male/female
- Import adds multiple/duplicate subscribers reviewed.
- Subject HTML special characters get converted to entities.
- More descriptive message when saving a a draft which indicates that one should select a mailing list.
- The subscriber search mechanism in the newsletter plugin is somewhat limited
Earn Money by Referring People
Refer customers to us with your affiliate link and earn commission on sales from your link.