Newsletter plugin v3.8.5 release notes
WordPress Newsletter plugin v3.8.5 release notes.
- Show individual emails sent when viewing email history.
- Show emails sent on History/Draft emails section.
- Load scripts in the footer.
- SSL for POP/IMAP bounce for Gmail.
- Bit.ly shortening and click tracking.
- Captions/descriptions for custom fields.
- User level permission setting for each section of the plugin.
- Latest posts > Select All categories.
- Send first/latest newsletter to new subscribers implemented for Auto Import users.
- Added captcha image option for subscription form.
- “Send as Newsletter” box for pages now as well.
- Subscriber email are updated when a WordPress user edits their email in the WordPress profile.
- Import CSV select mailing list is required.
- Errors in the Import section.
- Postboxes not defined JS error has been fixed.
- From address of plugin becomes From address of Contact Form 7 as well.
- XHTML validation errors reviewed.
- Adding posts to a newsletter only showed 10 posts.
- Gender was outputting “male” or “female” instead of the actual value male/female
- Import adds multiple/duplicate subscribers reviewed.
- Subject HTML special characters get converted to entities.
- More descriptive message when saving a a draft which indicates that one should select a mailing list.
- The subscriber search mechanism in the newsletter plugin is somewhat limited