WordPress Newsletter plugin v3.8.6
WordPress Newsletter plugin v3.8.6 release notes.
- Custom fields conditions when sending newsletters.
- “Add New” button to create subscriber when viewing a mailing list.
- Autoresponders for follow-up emails.
- Scheduled tasks section in Configuration.
- “Insert into Editor” links for shortcodes on the Create Newsletter screen.
- “Run Now” link in the Email Queue section.
- Custom fields “not required” bulk action.
- Export individual history emails to CSV.
- Export history/draft emails to CSV.
- Issue with qTranslate not displaying correct email subject.
- Custom field delete didn’t delete from subscribers table.
- Sidebar widget XHTML validation issues.
- Save Draft now saves attachment correctly.
- Width of drop down menus in Newsletter Functions dialog.
- Currencies reloaded correctly.
- Prevent duplicate custom fields slugs.
- function do_meta_box must inherit ‘Create Newsletter’ user level
- The Link/Chain button in the TinyMCE editor has been fixed.
- Escape and strip subject on “Create Newsletter”.
- Can now send scheduled mails with an attachment.
- “Insert into Post” button disappearing has been fixed.
- Major queueing/sending performance improvements.
- Server cron job command now has /dev/null added to it.
- Indicate on post editing when full/excerpt is selected.
- New section names for menu items.
- Use WP_PLUGIN_URL to enqueue scripts and styles.
- Setting in Configuration to specify the post of the Newsletter images.
- New queue count icon in the menu.
- Set sql_mode = ”; to turn OFF sql_mode.
- Prevent the creation of “Email” custom field.
- “Auto Import WordPress Users” cron job/schedule.
- Prevent custom fields longer than 64 bytes.
- Remove parse_url() from non-Ajax FORM action URL.
- Redirect to the Email Queue section when queueing a newsletter.
- qTranslate compatibility => subject line.
- Ajax is now turned OFF by default.
- Email scheduling is now turned ON by default.
- Newsletter to new subscribers now removed (replaced by Autoresponders).
- “Send Newsletter” is now called “Create Newsletter”.
- Widget title changed from “Mailing List” to “Newsletter Subscription”.