Newsletters 4.8.7 Release Notes
Release notes for version 4.8.7 of the WordPress Newsletter plugin.
- Debug log page wrapper. To fix a recurring issue and for added security, debug logs now show up on a page in the admin area rather than in a downloadable .txt file. You can still copy the content to a document.
- ‘Remove from all’ button on the unsubscribe page. This helps your subscribers remove their subscriptions from all mailing lists by clicking one button rather than doing so one by one.
- More PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Subscription Forms custom HTML before/after escaping issue.
- Subscription Forms before and after scripts were not removable.
- Saving the settings of Subscription Forms caused the title and other values of the form to become empty.
- Caption text for the email custom field was not getting removed in Subscription Forms.
- Subscribe Forms ‘Continue editing’ under Save Form was missing.
- Warnings due to null check in Subscription Forms settings.
- Modified date was not getting updated when editing Subscription Forms.
- Multilingual save issue when saving Subscription Forms.
- PHP 8 issue with newsletters_woocommerce_products shortcode.
- Spam Score issue.
- AJAX (e.g., Show Progress) now works correctly.
- Custom Fields were not getting saved when editing a Subscription Form.
- Font Awesome icons conflict with some third party plugins.
- Opt in function backward compatibility issue with PHP 8.0.
- Panel option description showed HTML in Gutenberg editor.
- Missing Label For that caused accessibility scan notice.