Newsletters 4.1 Release Notes
WordPress Newsletter plugin 4.1 release notes
- Added WordPress 3.8 compatibility and design.
- “Preview” button when viewing history email for quick preview.
- Equals/contains/smaller/larger query for fields conditions.
- Send to WordPress users by roles.
- Custom fields validation rules and regular expressions.
- Autoresponders “Always Send?” setting to send even if it has.
- Multiple content areas for newsletter content and the theme.
- Queue section row actions to send and delete emails.
- Debugging setting under Configuration to turn On/Off.
- Manage Subscription authenticated for logged in users.
- DAP Integration (extension).
- Manage the posts logged by Latest Posts Subscription.
- HTML/TEXT format selection in subscriber management section.
- Tabs in “Subscribers” box under Newsletters > Create Newsletter.
- Manage Subscription page auto creation improvements to prevent duplicates.
- Use EasyCron as the recommended 3rd party cron job service.
- ‘delete_post’ action hook to remove post associations.
- Live updating of preview as you type when creating a newsletter.
- Multiple, comma (,) separated emails for send preview email.
- New POP/IMAP class for bounce handling. Faster and more reliable.
- Create Newsletter tabindex fix from subject to content.
- Replace wpdb escape() with esc_sql() throughout the plugin.
- Deprecated warnings/notices removed completely for good.
- Dynamic plugin folder name, doesn’t have to be “wp-mailinglist” anymore.
- Setting to enable/disable the preview feature on Create Newsletter screen.
- Subscriber management section validation improvements.
- Captcha not usable when Really Simple Captcha plugin is not installed.
- Help icons text-indent was causing a horizontal scroll in some browsers.
- Bit.ly shortlinks issue when using the built-in link/click tracking feature.
- “Apply to Existing Subscribers?” autoresponder emails weren’t sending out.
- [wpmlmailinglist] shortcode didn’t show in post/page title when sent as newsletter.
- Recurring newsletters not saving when sending/queuing immediately without draft first.
- Email align and hspace settings not working since WordPress 3.6
- Offsite iFrame “Please select a list” error message.
- Registered not updated to Yes when creating a user from subscriber.
- Incorrect lists under Emails Sent when viewing history email.
- POP3 variables by reference.
- Admin notifications subject shortcodes incorrect values.
- Groups not available and other group related issues.
- DKIM wizard selector empty on first run.
- “Close Window” button was showing for offsite iFrame code.
- Really Simple Captcha plugin issues and bugs.
Earn Money by Referring People
Refer customers to us with your affiliate link and earn commission on sales from your link.