WordPress Shopping Cart v1.5 release notes-
WordPress Shopping Cart plugin v1.5 release notes.
- Parsing of shortcodes in product descriptions and additional descriptions such as shortcodes from 3rd party plugins.
- Canada Post (Sell Online) shipping module has been integrated.
- ‘Extra Images’ box on the ‘Save a Product’ screen to manage product images while working on a product.
- Product wholesale price.
- Percentage based shipping for additional product shipping calculated on either the product fixed price or wholesale price.
- Setting to display the related products in a list or a grid disregarding the current products layout on category pages.
- Global, minimum shipping total which can override any calculated shipping if it is less and if this feature is turned On.
- Quickly add new shop categories on the ‘Save a Product’ screen while working on a product.
- Configuration setting to specify the price decimal separator for the front-end. The default is dot (.).
- Switched the tabbing system to the jQuery UI tabbing system. Its pretty!
- Database table collation to utf8_general_ci for language compatibility.
- Contacts step of the checkout process now has 2 tabs. One for ‘New Customer’ and another for ‘Returning Customer’.
- ‘View all images’ link from a product page showing all extra product images now works as expected.
- ‘Complete Order’ URL in the shopping cart widget has been fixed.
- Authorize.net didn’t show in the WordPress theme after processing credit card details. This has been fixed.
- Fixed some sorting options for the [wpcoproducts] shortcode.
- Custom CSS won’t be written to a file anymore and it saved to the database from where it will be taken to be displayed on the front-end.
- Sorting options have been removed from the related products.