Checkout v1.5.3 Release Notes-
WordPress Shopping Cart plugin v1.5.3 release notes.
- Serial key validation.
- Sorting of the shop categories widget.
- Virtual Merchant payment gateway.
- Customers and admin can save PDF invoices.
- Shopping cart shortcode from the TinyMCE button.
- Shop categories grid/list from the TinyMCE button.
- Automatic creation of Shop, Your Account and Shopping Cart pages.
- “Your Account” page for orders history, downloads, etc.
- Ability to send an invoice to a customer when viewing an order.
- Products text search widget.
- Setting to hide categories on the product page.
- Setting to hide keywords on the product page.
- Setting to make a product with variations act as the same item/price.
- Target markets list so you can choose which countries should show up.
- Choose accepted cards for the Manual POS payment method.
- Setting to hide shopping cart widget when empty.
- Multiple tax rates by country and/or state.
- FedEx shipping rate calculator.
- Per page feature in Product Images admin section did not update.
- Per page feature in Custom Fields admin section did not update.
- Per page feature in Shop Categories admin section did not update.
- Shop categories widget did not show drop down when configured.
- Latest products widget did not show the number until refreshed.
- “Reset to Defaults” link didn’t load the new settings as intended.
- Widget ‘Empty Shopping Cart’ link did not work in Internet Explorer.
- Cart contents got dropped when someone logged in as Returning Customer.
- WordPress shortcode API for Suppliers. [wpcosupplier id=X]
- Improved the ‘Update Content’ setting so post/page content is kept intact.
- Removed the blank layout completely for checkout, orders history, downloads etc. All Shopping Cart plugin functions will now be inside the WordPress theme.