Shopping Cart plugin 184.108.40.206 Release Notes-
WordPress Shopping Cart plugin 220.127.116.11 release notes.
- Limitation for combining different types of products (one-time purchases, recurring purchases) in the cart: only one recurring product in the cart and blocking all others – not allowing adding a recurring product to the cart when a one-time purchase product is already in the cart.
- Categories column when exporting Products using CSV. Import functions as well. More updates planned.
- Redirecting to cart after adding a recurring product to the cart.
- Sanitized the inputs going to SQL queries. Improved security.
- Main product images and secondary images are now using the WordPress media library. More updates planned. You’ll most probably have to re-upload your images when saving your product(s).
- Some optimizations for the image handling mechanism.
- Images layout on product pages.
- DB cache disabled.
- Recurring prices display fix.
- Added a fallback to the default country when checking out, in case the Country field is disabled. This emulates selecting a country, so it will match shipping methods related to this country. If a postcode is submitted as well, it will combine them both to refine the results.
- Bug fixes for the Product export/import functionality.
- Some fixes relating to WP Banners and our extension to the Shopping Cart plugin, Multiple Currencies.