Checkout: One Click SSL
The One Click SSL extension for the Shopping Cart plugin has the following requirements:
- WordPress Shopping Cart plugin
- SSL certificate issued and installed (ask your hosting provider)
3. Extract the ZIP archive named
checkout-ssl.zip in order to be presented with a single folder named
4. Upload the
checkout-ssl folder to the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation, like seen in the example image below.
Once you have installed the One Click SSL extension via FTP you need to activate it.
To activate it you need to go to the normal Plugins > Installed Plugins section via your admin sidebar. There you will see the extension as a plugin listed amongst other plugins, look at the screenshot below.
Once activated, you will notice that it is listed in the Checkout > Extensions section via the admin sidebar. As seen in this image below.
The Configuration for this plugin is why it is called One Click SSL. In the “Checkout > Configuration” section, under the “General” tab, you will see a section called ‘Checkout Configuration‘. If you have the One Click SSL plugin installed and activated then there is a setting here “SSL (https://)” which you need to select “On“, as seen in the screenshot below, then save the configuration. Your Shopping Cart’s checkout process is now secured.
- Make sure that you have purchased and installed a valid SSL certificate on your site. This is done server side, if you are not familiar with it ask your hosting provider to help you.
- For all other issues, please contact the support team by submitting a Support Ticket.