WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin
This is a free slideshow plugin and is licensed under the terms of the GPL license. There is no cost charged, all the source code is provided and you may modify the slideshow gallery plugin according to your needs.
- WordPress 2.9 or higher
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- MySQL 4 or higher
- Ensure that you have WordPress installed
- Download the WordPress Slideshow Gallery plugin from the downloads management section in a ZIP archive (you may need to log in to your Tribulant Software account in order to access your download).
- Either upload it to your WordPress > Plugins > Add New section for a quick installation and skip to Activation or extract the ZIP archive named
slideshow-gallery.zipin order to be presented with a single folder named
- Upload the
slideshow-galleryfolder to the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation. If you are upgrading, overwrite all existing plugin files from an older version.
- Go to ‘Plugins’ in your WordPress dashboard.
- Scroll to the plugin named “Slideshow Gallery” and click the ‘Activate’ link.
To activate Slideshow Gallery Pro and all its extra features, fill in a serial key.
You can generate and obtain your serial key in your downloads management section.
Then, to fill in your serial key, use one of these methods:
Go to “Upgrade to Pro” from the “Plugins” page or the top notice/message in the dashboard. There is a “Submit Serial” button which will open an overlay for you to enter and submit the serial key to activate pro.
Alternatively, go to Slideshow > Submit Serial in the admin menu to submit the serial key.
- The menu item ‘Slideshow’ will appear in your menu. Go to ‘Slideshow’ > ‘Configuration’.
- Read carefully through the Configuration and select the options that best suit what you
- Click on the blue ‘Save Settings’ at the top of the page when you are done.