[SOLVED] Gravity Forms Subscribers extension plugin

edited October 2013 in Newsletter plugin
Hi everyone!

We have released a new extension plugin for the WordPress Newsletter plugin. The extension plugin is Gravity Forms Subscribers and integrates the Newsletter plugin into Gravity Forms to capture subscribers from forms on your website.

Let us know if you have any questions regarding this!

All the best,
Antonie

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm good with the WP backend and I can make small tweaks to HTML and CSS with a text editor. I don't code. 

Is there a WP widget or other tool that will let visitors subscribe and be entered into the Subscriber DB in Tribulant Newsletter without using Gravity Forms (or without any additional plugins)?

Is Gravity your preferred plugin for adding subscribers?

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response.

No, Gravity Forms plugin is not the primary way of adding subscribers.
    It is just an extension to capture subscribers from the Gravity Forms plugin forms.

The actual, primary ways is a sidebar widget, post/page subscribe form or hardcoded form.
    It shows you the different ways to add subscribe forms to your site.

So you don't have to use Gravity Forms plugin, no.

Please let me know if this helps and if you have any other questions.

All the best,
    Antonie
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    JJGJJG
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the info, Antonie.  Two questions:  
    1. for both the Newsletter Subscription widget and for the Post/Page embedding, are there settings (i.e. no coding) that allow me to make Firstname and Lastname required fields?
    2. My widget shows the LastName field before the FirstName.  Is there a setting (no coding) that will allow me to change this?
    Regards,
    Jack
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response, Jack.

Regarding your questions:

1. You can make Firstname and Lastname required under Newsletters > Custom Fields by editing these fields and making them required (you'll then fill in an error message as well).

2. Yes, under Newsletters > Custom Fields there is an "Order Fields" button which you can click to order/sort the custom fields in the order that you want them.

Please let me know if this helps.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Jack,

I'm just following up to find out if you managed with the advice that Antonie gave you in the post above?

If so, kindly post here briefly what you did and also mark the thread as SOLVED by editing the title as explained in the sidebar on the right - we'd appreciate that.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Phil
This discussion has been closed.