[SOLVED] Can't read 'Manage Subscriptions' text due to font color conflict with my theme

edited December 2012 in Newsletter plugin
Hi - Is there any way to change the color of the text located inside the 'Manage Subscriptions' window?
(see below)... seems to conflict with my color scheme

thanks

CURRENT SUBSCRIPTIONS

Below are your current subscriptions to our list(s).
An Active status indicates that you will receive emails on that list.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Michael,

It should be possible to resolve this with CSS, possibly without having to edit any files by entering the relevant code in "Use Custom CSS" under Newsletters > Configuration > General > Themes, Scripts & Custom CSS.

You could check your page's source code to find the relevant DIV or class element(s) for which to add a 'color' attribute.

Please let us know if that helped, will you Michael? I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2012
    thank you very much for the reply... I actually just found a different solution:

I downloaded a plugin which will change the theme on a conditional basis.  I now have the 'manage-subscriptions' page landing on the 'twenty eleven" theme.  Worked perfectly.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response, Michael.

I'm glad to hear that this is resolved.
    Let us know if you need any further help with it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Michael,

For interest sake, would you mind sharing which plugin you're using for the conditional theme change?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    sorry for the very late reply... I'm using a plug-in called jonradio Multiple Themes for the conditional theme change