[SOLVED] Slideshow Order

No matter what I do the slideshow starts with the last photograph instead of the first. And of course, it ends with the first slide.

Site is:

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi there,

Could you just check again to see whether you're using the correct method to order the slides?
    • If you use the simple shortcode [slideshow], then slides should be ordered under Slideshow > Manage Slides
    • If you use the shortcode [slideshow gallery_id="x"], then slides should be ordered under Slideshow > Manage Galleries by clicking on the "Order Slides" link for a gallery: http://screencast.com/t/eTrRRY5442W7

I hope this helps? Please let us know, I look forward to your reply

Kind regards,

Phil

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2012
    Thanks Phil - bullet number 2 fixed the problem.

Great plugin

Patti
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Great to hear, Patti - thanks for letting us know.

And if "Get" = "Great" - then thanks for the kind words! :-)

Kind regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,
    first of all: great plugin! Simple and highly customizable.

I have the same problem with slides order. I'm unable to change the order with both methods.
    Also, when I order slides using Manage Galleries method, I'm unable to save the new order due to the lack of a save button. How can I save my config?

Furthermore, when I click on Manage Galleries I get a page with some blank slides, like in the image below:

The site is www.prodotto-italia.com.
    Do you have any idea on how to solve the problem? Maybe a conflict with qtranslate plugin?

Thank you
    Antonio

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Antonio,

Ordering the slides by the drag/drop method doesn't need a button - the order is automatically saved after every slide has been dragged/dropped.

Could you perhaps submit a support ticket at http://tribulant.com/support/ with your WordPress login details so we could investigate the blank slides issue and also why you can't order your slides?

Please also link us to this forum post in the support ticket.

Best regards,

Phil