Paypal Redirection after 'subscribe now' Click

edited December 2012 in Newsletter plugin
Hi,
I am web developer, my client has a website which uses Newsletter Plugin.
 I am new at newsletter plugin, current plugin version is 3.9.4 with WordPress 3.4.2, He want me to make subscriber to redirect Paypal when someone subscribe for paid listing.
Currently, when someone subscribe paid listing he receive a mail with a Paypal payment page link. Client want me to subscriber redirect from website to Paypal payment page instead of receiving email link.

Hope you understands my problem, please help me to sort out this issue. Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your post.

The Newsletter plugin currently works like this, it sends a confirmation link to the subscriber for the paid subscription and the subscriber is only sent through to PayPal after clicking the link.

We have had requests for this to send the subscriber to PayPal directly/immediately from the subscribe form and we have this on our development list to be implemented in a future release.

Please let me know if this helps.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi, please please pleaaaaase enable in-site payment processing via PayPal and/or 2CheckOut.  It is not standard for a user to expect that they will receive an email directing them to a payment website. Even speaking as a user myself, I would always expect that I put my payment information in AS I submit the registration form, not AFTER.