Zoom Lens doesn´t work

dlxdlx
edited January 2013 in Shopping Cart plugin

Hello!

Plugin has been activated and settings are done like you wrote in the docs. I noticed now three small images are shown below the big image of the product (I´ve three variants).

But firebug shows checkout-jqzoom/img/zoomloader.gif is missing. Ok. searched for this on your site, downloaded it, and uploaded it to a new folder "img" that was missing in your .zip.

Now I see "loading" on the big image when reloading the the page. But there´s no zoom image and I can´t click on any of the three small images.

What´s wrong?

Best regards,
Jan

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Jan,

Thanks for your support request and sorry to hear of your dilemma.

May I ask how you installed the Shopping Cart plugin in the first place? You may have done this correctly, but I just need to mention (for the good of the community) that the Shopping Cart plugin (as also the Newsletter plugin) is quite a large bit of software and needs to be installed via FTP.

Installing via Plugins > Add New > Upload often seems to work (if the install doesn't time out), until you find out that certain folders/files had not been uploaded and the functioning of the plugin goes pear shaped.

Could you confirm that you did indeed install via FTP, and that all files were fully uploaded?

If the install had been properly done, that might point to one or more Javascript error(s) on your site. Please check to see whether that might be the case. You could also give us a link to your site so we could investigate if you like.

Kind regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Phil,

the plugin has been uploaded by FTP. I was able to fix some problems but switching the images by clicking on the thumbnails below the big image still doesn´t work. I think some javascript is missing. Maybe the zip I downloaded from your server was corrupted - would be great if you could send me the latest build.

I can provide the login details then - the site is not public at the moment because it´s not finished yet.

Best regards,
    Jan

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Addition to my last post:
    Just downloaded the plugin again from your server - the file zoomloader.gif is still missing in your zip.

Firebug shows an error when opening a page containing three variants of a product:
    TypeError: wptbSelectRow[wptb_selected_row] is not a function
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Jan,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would love to send you the latest build, but I would need to know where I should send it :-)

If you don't mind you could post your email address here, otherwise please submit a support ticket at http://tribulant.com/support/ with your Tribulant account's email address so we could send you the plugin.

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Hello Phil,

I have opened the ticked #557719 for this - you can find the login there to have a look on the site.

Hope this will help.

Best regards,
    Jan

• Vote Up0Vote Down

Could anybody help please?
    No feedback on the ticket or on the post in the forum... :-(

Please help!

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Jan,

Sorry about the late reply here! We've been busy on your ticket :)

Have you perhaps been able to find out from your theme author whether PrettyPhoto could be disabled? If you answer here, please make sure to answer your support ticket as well, will you?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Phil