Datepicker

I love all of the custom fields for this plugin.

I thought the datepicker was going to suit my needs but the calendar only moves months at a time. I need customers to enter their DOB into a custom field and I need a datepicker that can move years at a time.

Currently, my customers are entering the info via a text field which will make my life miserable.

Is it possible to add a set of double arrows to the datepicker for year-advances?

Or would it be possible to add another datepicker like the free one from Mobiscroll - http://demo.mobiscroll.com/datetime/date#mode=mixed ?

I know nothing about java and can work through php with explicit instructions.

Thanks in advance.

David

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi David,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I agree that for birth dates one would definitely need to be able to scroll the years separately. I'll bring this to the attention of our lead developer who will have to decide on the matter.

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    After doing a little more research, I discovered that JQuery datepicker has a style to allow for years and months in a drop down.  The demo I saw did not go back very far in terms of years but this may be just for the demo. If this is just a limitation of the demo, staying with Jquery would be simpler.