[Solved] Ajax mode : slide down / focus on effect on success message

edited February 2014 in Newsletter plugin
Hello,

I am using your Newsletter plugin since a few months now, and I activated last days the Ajax mode, which is really nice I think :-)

However I would like to know if there is any way (with custom JS maybe or another way) to deactivate the "slide down" or "focus" effect on the success message that is occuring after subscribing...

Thank you in advance for your help, sincerely yours,

Tom

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your post, Tom.

Yes, you can deactivate this scrolling/sliding/focus animation of the Javascript.

You can go to Newsletters > Configuration > General > Default Subscription Form Settings in the Newsletter plugin and turn off the "Scroll to Subscription Form" setting like this: http://goo.gl/umcwA0

Let me know if that helps and if you have any other questions.

All the best,
    Antonie
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Ok, I didn't see that setting !

Nevertheless it does not work for me, I have no idea why... I will open a support ticket.

Thank you for your help, all the best
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response, Tom.

No problem, it is my pleasure.

That setting is specifically intended for the post/page subscribe forms using the shortcode or for the hardcoded subscribe forms using hardcoding.

If you're using a sidebar widget, it should not work. The widget will scroll by default but we can add a setting to that as well and give you a new build in your ticket accordingly.

All the best,
    Antonie