[Solved] Deleting last single item from shopping cart messes up redirect page (shopurl)

edited August 2015 in Shopping Cart plugin

I'm using WP 4.0 and Checkout Plugin 1.8.7.4

This is the scenerio. I have one item in the shopping cart and I want to delete it.

Viewing from the shopping cart page, if I change the number of items from 1 to 0, it asks me to confirm action. The item is deleted and I am redirected to the 'shopurl' - the shop page. Great, this mechanism works fine!

However, instead of changing the number of items, if I click on the delete X mark next to my single item, it asks me to confirm. The item is deleted, but I am presented with the cart page, and embedded where the post/page content should go is the whole shopurl page (top banner, navigation, et al) - it looks a mess. Refresh the browser page (Firefox 32.0.3) and the shopurl page is displayed as expected again, but I can't expect customers to know this.

Can this little bug be corrected please, or is there something in the configuration I've missed.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @elwyc

Thank you for your post.

And thank you for reporting this problem.
    I've added it to our development list as a bug so that we can test and fix the issue.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

@elwyc

This issue with deleting a product/item from the shopping cart with the Ajax turned on has been fully resolved. We released an update with a fix for this issue of the page generating inside the page in WordPress.

Please feel free to post back if you need further assistance with it.

I'm marking this as [Solved]