[SOLVED] Any recommended themes?

Hello,

I have been having an excellent experience with the shopping cart plugin and ticket support. Thought I would check out the forums by asking a question:

Anybody have any theme recommendations that are proven to work well with the Shopping Cart Plugin? Is there a specific theme that people prefer? I usually use Bones, but some things didn't seem to want to work (mostly padding issues) so I thought I would start with the default 2012 because that seems to play nice with everything

And I noticed, only in Firefox, that the extra description tabs aren't working. Is this a known bug? Check out the bottom of this page, the clickable area to navigate between tabs is impossibly tiny, just the border between the tab and the content box - any ideas?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2013
    Hi shipwreck,

It would be interesting to see if the community members have good theme suggestions. All we really say is that any well-coded (!) WordPress theme should work fine with the Shopping Cart plugin.

As for the issue with the tabs not working in Firefox, please add the following code in "Use Custom CSS" under Checkout > Configuration > General > Theme, Scripts & Custom CSS:

.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav { display: block; }

If that doesn't help, add it to your theme's style.css file (but use a child theme so you don't lose your mods when the theme is updated).

We are currently fixing the issue, and it will be included in future releases.

I hope that helps?

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hey Phil,

Thanks for your consideration, that CSS worked perfectly. The tabs are now functioning properly in Firefox

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    You're very welcome! Sorry we didn't pick up on that earlier.

Best of success in your online selling!

Regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi, A friend of mine created a starter theme that I have been using to develop with. It's worked beautifully with Tribulant. It's still pretty new, but only positive reviews so far. 

Clean code, responsive. 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Great looking theme, thanks for posting it.