Mandatory subscriber not working - support nightmare :-(

edited September 2015 in Newsletter plugin

Hi!

Some time ago I paid Tribulant to develop the feature of mandatory subscribers (=cannot unsubscribe) and it worked in the beginning. Then it seemed to flow into the main code and now it stopped working. The setting at the subscriber is simply not saved.

I am trying to get help from Support since 2 months and I send them all the requested information but then nothing is happening for weeks. I created another ticket and again the same thing. I even sent a mail to Antonie and he replied but I still have no response from them.

This is really unacceptable and I hope that this is my last chance to get help for a product for which I paid money. Otherwise I have to take according actions.

thanx,

Stephan

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

@Diamondway

That is not true, we've been submitting multiple replies to your tickets.

I assume that you are not receiving the replies. Can you please check your spam/junk box?

The ticket replies are going to streaming@....de

That is the email that the ticket was submitted on.

I look forward to your response.

• Vote Up0Vote Down

All I recieved are your mails with questions asking the same over and over again - but no resultion or fix.

Best,

Stephan

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@Diamondway

Sorry about that and for the inconvenience caused.

I believe the support staff needed some information and weren't certain about something.

Either way, I'm going to check your support tickets right now and will provide a solution to you today still.

Thank you for your patience in the matter.

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@Diamondway

We were able to duplicate the issue and fix the bug with mandatory subscribers.

I'm replying to your ticket shortly with a new build that you can install to resolve the problem.