abs path for embedded images

edited March 2013 in Newsletter plugin
Hi there,
I'm thinking about buying the Newsletter unlimited + The embedded images unlimited.
Is it possible, in case of a multisite, to define a directory for the embedded images per site?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Ronald,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The answer to your question is yes, absolutely. In each case, whenever the Embedded Images extension plugin is activated on a site in the network, a folder for the images is auto-created and shown inside the Newsletter plugin's configuration settings. You could change the folder location if necessary.

I hope that answers your question, Ronald?

Please save the following coupon code that you can use to apply a 10% purchase to this and all future purchases from our site (http://tribulant.com): 10OFFP

For your convenience, a link to the Newsletter plugin page:

The Embedded Images extension plugin:

You might also consider the Total MS Control extension plugin, which gives you granular control over the Newsletter plugin's activation, serial key and restrictions per site in a Multisite network setup:

I trust this helps Ronald?

Please feel free to reply with any further questions you might have.

Best regard,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    OK Phil, thx!!!

Damn, I forgot to use the 10% off coupon...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Phil,

Thought I'd let you know:
    I activated the Embedded Images extension on 2 sites, and found out that the extension uses the same dir for both of them:
    /www/htdocs/somethinghere/http/wp-content/uploads/wp-mailinglist/embedimages/

I can adjust this off course, I know.

Cheers!
    Ronald

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your reply.

My apologies - in answering your question I was not 100% sure, so I went and look at the file structure on our development site (silly me). Anyway - our latest development build of the Embedded Images extension plugin (which is ready to be released shortly, pending administrative work) does in fact create a separate folder for each site in the network.

If you want I could send you the latest build via Dropbox, or would you prefer to wait for the release? I can't give you an ETA on the release, save that it will be soon.

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    No problem Phil, thanks for the reply.
    I'll wait for the release or come back to you when my impatience grows.
    Have several other things to do...
    ;-)

Best regards,
    Ronald
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Thanks for the reply Ronald!

No problem at all, give us a shout anytime if you have any further questions or support requests.

Best regards,

Phil