Tell a friend

edited March 2013 in Newsletter plugin
Hi again,
I'm told that the tell-a-friend functionality will be added soon to the Newsletter plugin.

I'd like to state two things:
1) I'm happy with this
2) I think this is a standard functionality in every self-respecting newsletter, so I really hope this will not be another payed extension.

Cheers,
Ronald

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    Thank you for your message, Ronald.

We are currently working on the tell a friend feature for the Newsletter plugin as we discussed in the ticket.

This task is already on our development list and we need to develop it either as part of the plugin or an extension plugin with specific features to make it worth being an extension.

All the best,
    Antonie
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    Thank you for your response, Ronald.

Yes, I agreed, we thought the same thing.
    It will be too basic to have an extension plugin for so it will most likely be built into the plugin.

Please stay subscribed for updates of new releases.

All the best,
    Antonie
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thx for replying Antonie, it's nice to read that it has your attention.
    Please note my remark that, IMHO, this feature is a kind of standard newsletter functionality nowadays and I really think that it should not be an extension.
    What kind of specific features are thinking about?

Have a nice day!

Ronald
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'd like to bump this subject.
    The new update looks great, I'll be working with it later so will experience if everything works as meant.
    I regret, and with me my customers, that the Tell a Friend option is not yet implemented.
    May I know how high it is on the list of things to do for this plugin?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Cheers,
    Ronald
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response, Ronald.

The "Tell a friend" feature is the first new feature we'll be releasing for the Newsletter plugin.

After releasing 3.9.9 we have already started developing a new release with new features, improvements and some bug fixes too. We'll have it available soon.

Let me know if this helps.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I sincerely hope so!!

Thx for replying and best regards,
    Ronald