after Update Stats are gone

edited June 2013 in Newsletter plugin
I made an Update which failed first when I tried to do it by automatic update procedure.
After doing it manually, most things seem to work, but all statistics are gone.
I also opened a ticket about this (778153) but since days I did not receive a single reply.
Hope here anyone could help...
Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Mike,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

I believe that the mentioned issue had been solved through your ticket as I can`t see any tickets from you under our helpdesk.

Please let us know if this issue has been solved ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi!,

Can you let us know what this was? I have a couple of issues after an update in a MU environment, this is one of them. I'm happy to open a ticket, but if the solution to this solves my other issues too there'd be no need.

Thanks.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

The problem mentioned in this topic has 3 possible solutions:

1 - Download the latest build of the plugin and then re-upload the following folder: wp-mailinglist/vendors/ofc

2 - If you are using the Banner Rotator Plugin along with the Newsletter Plugin download the latest build of both plugins and upload them to your website.

3 - Deactivate third party plugins and test it again to make sure that the problem is not being caused by a javascript error on your website Dashboard.

Let us know if it helps ok? If the issue persists you can please open a new ticket on our helpdesk and our team will be happy to help.

All the best!