[SOLVED] ThickBox plugin interfering with Slideshow Gallery

I have the latest version of ThickBox and SlideShow Gallery installed.

The reason I have the ThickBox plugin is becaues of the Youtube Gallery plugin. It needs it to show videos on the website.

Now the problem is, when ThickBox plugin is enabled, the SlideShow gallery no longer shows.

It just shows that it is loading but never shows. I am not sure if there is anything that can be done so that the ThickBox does not interfere with the SlideShow Gallery.

The slideShow gallery is the perfect mod that I have been looking for for weeks so I want to stick with it. But I also want to keep the ThickBox/Youtube plugin too. Is there something I can do to make the plugins not to interfere?

Thanks

Edit: I found a way to solve my issue. I do apologize for making this thread. The youtube plugin accepts 3 different choices for the videos to show on the website. I deleted the ThickBox plugin and went with FancyBox for Wordpress. It works and doesn't interfere with the Slideshow Gallery.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your post.

The probable reason why it broke the slideshow must be a Javascript conflict of some sort.

Thank you for posting your solution as well, I'm sure that other users using the YouTube Gallery plugin and the Slideshow Gallery plugin will find it useful.

Enjoy using the plugin!