[SOLVED]Center Slideshow on page

What code do I need to get the slideshow to center on the page above the text? I've tried what has worked for me on other things in the past, but maybe I am doing things wrong?

Here's the site: www.ebenfeld.org

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    edited October 2012
    A quick fix I have used: go to the HTML viewer and surround the shortcode for the slideshow in a div tag that centers it's contents. Here's an example:

<div align="center">[slideshow]</div>
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Ahhh thank you so much! It worked. I'm still very new to code so I've got a lot to learn. Thanks again!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Swanriver,
    I used firebug to view the code and it shows it's located in the gallery-css.php file.  I am not seeing where I'm supposed to modify the div in that particular file.  Please don't get to upset as I am very rusty on my php. 
    <div id="slideshow-wrapper" style="display: block; visibility: visible;"> and
    <div id="imgnext" class="imgnav" title="Next Image" style="opacity: 0.25;"></div>
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Can I make the change on the style.css file?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi gusman,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please expand on what change it is you want to make in the style.css file, and perhaps include a link to your page where the slideshow is, so we could best advise you?

Kind regards,

Phil