couple questions with regard to thumbnails

Hello,

I've just installed this plugin and, on the whole, I think I will be quit pleased. 

I am having a couple of issues I'm hoping I can get some help with.

The first is that I'm not getting any thumbnails to display. All I get is a ? in a blue box where the thumbnails should be. See here: http://69.195.124.72/~lockwoo3/

The second is a two part question about formatting. I would like to 

a) move the arrow on the thumbnails to be directly beside them rather below

and

b) if possible, move the the thumbnail navigation to be inline with the caption window?

I would assume these changes could be made via CSS, but in looking at the CSS files, I can't sort out where or to what I need to apply these changes.

Any help with these matters would be greatly appreciated!

EDITED TO SAY:

Got help from the support tick with regard to the first issue, the answer was this: 

The problem you are facing seems to be related to the tilde on your domain URL. This is a known issue.

You can take a closer look at this guide on how to solve it: http://elementdesignllc.com/2012/01/how-to-fix-timthumb-using-a-virtual-directory-url-contains-tildes/

Hope that helps someone else. 

Still trying to work out the second part of the question?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Just wanted to add, with regard to the missing thumbnails, that the issue seems to be that they are simply not being generated.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi lungodrom,

Thanks for your post.

To achieve what you want to do (the second part of your question), would require some CSS manipulation and possibly custom coding.

We recommend some freelance sites where you can hire developers/designers online at an affordable rate to assist you with your project.

Alternatively we could quote you for custom work at $47 an hour.

I hope this helps?

Please let us know if we can help.

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi lungodrom,

I'm just following up to find out whether your issue has been resolved?

If so, we would appreciate it if you would kindly post a reply here for the good of the community explaining how it was resolved, and also mark this thread as SOLVED by editing the title as explained in the sidebar on the right.

Kind regards,

Phil