Conflicts with NextGen Gallery

I am using slideshow Gallery, Version 1.2.3.2, and I have several slideshows through out my website. However, when activating and using Nextgen Gallery I get the following: 

array(1) { ["source"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(24) "source shouldarray(1) { ["source"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(24) "source should be present" } } be present" } }

At the top of the page and this where the Slide show should be at: 

Invalid Displayed Gallery

Do you know of any errors or issues that this could be using? 

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

That`s really odd, can you confirm that debug mode is disabled on your website?

If you deactivate the Slideshow Gallery plugin does NextGen Gallery works properly?

We would like to take a closer look into this issue for you, can you please open a new ticket under our helpdesk: http://www.tribulant.com/support and provide your website FTP and WP login details? I`m pretty sure that we can find the problem, the solution will be shared here.

We`ll look forward to your response.

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I will go ahead and submit a ticket at the help desk. 

Here are some more details. 

NetGen works fine when installed. However, the slide show doesn't 

This is what is put at the top of the post when the Nextgen is activated. 

array(1) { ["source"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(24) "source should be
    present" } }

Then where the slide show should be at I get. 

Invalid Displayed Gallery

This 

array(1) { ["source"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(24) "source should be present" } }

goes away when I remove the short code of the slide show from the website then that goes away. 

The NextGen plugin works. 

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2013
    I have had the same issue today on my blog at http://lessbeatenpaths.com. I am using one of the default WP themes.  When I set the shortcode in the post and then looked at at the Draft I got the Invalid Displayed Gallery error along with the array(1) { ["source"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(24) "source should be present" } } message showing in the post where the slide show should have been.

Is there a conflict with the NGG?  Is it a Java Script conflict?