[SOLVED] Working with Virtual Merchant

Hello,

My company has various websites which use Virtual Merchant as our payment gateway. 
I've recently been working on a new website which uses the checkout plugin. This is our first time working with wordpress and this plugin.

Has anyone done this before and could they offer advice?
Does anyone have a guide as to how to implement Virtual Merchant fully? I'm new to this and struggling.
Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

A complete guide on how to implement Virtual Merchant on the Shopping Cart Plugin can be found here: http://docs.tribulant.com/wordpress-shopping-cart-plugin/3293

If you have any specific questions regarding the integration feel free to ask, our team will be glad to assist you.

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have completed those steps. However, after completing entering the details, it then redirects back to the page to the payment page again. No order is recorded in the plugin though.
    Is it possible to set it up so that the credit card details are entered on my site, then transferred through virtual merchant?

I'm really trying to avoid the additional step of having to enter details on the virtual merchant page.

Thanks.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response.

We had an update to Virtual Merchant in the Shopping Cart plugin version 1.7.

It has a setting to change the integration from filling in the details on the Virtual Merchant payment page to letting customers fill in the details on your site directly. The credit card details filled in on your site directly are still posted to the payment page though and if it is successful, it redirects back immediately so the customers won't even notice.

You can get the latest version from your downloads section: http://tribulant.com/downloads/