[Solved] Need help with pricing options

I have different sizes of product.  Basic options I believe but I'm not finding where to enter this as an option.  I want to have a single product with two or more size options, each with their own total price.  This is not add-on price, but a specific price.  

I'm sure you have this, just missing the setup steps.

thanks much!

latest WP version, new site.

here is what I want to see (from old site)

for example, 5th product down, Florastor,   comes in two sizes.  
Not sure how to make your cart do this.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2013
    got it ... not exactly a clean fix, but I'll live with it unless you have a better suggestion.  I still would prefer to just have a dropdown with various options at a set price, not add-on pricing.  But I did realize how I need to check the boxes next to my variation to have it show up.

would it be better if I made custom dropdowns for each of these special prices?  just wondering.

here is what I ended up with:

thanks!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Mare,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

I`m glad to hear that you found a solution, your solution is totally fine, you can add more dropdowns for other options. If you want our feedback regarding a specific option and which would be the best method to implement it feel free to provide and example and we will be glad to share our opinions.

Let us know if it helps ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    My preference is to list each variation with it's actual price, not it's ++ price.

do you have a suggestion for how to accomplish this?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Mare,

Thank you for your response.

In this case you can set the product price to $0 and create the variations with full price, make sure to select one of the variations as default.

Please let us know if it helps ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ahhh ... got it!  great option :)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Mare,

Thank you for your response.

That`s great to hear! Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance ok?

All the best!
This discussion has been closed.