MANAGE CUSTOM THUMBNAILS - I WANNA SEE ONLY SOME OF THUMBNAILS

Hi,

Please, if it´s possible, help me. Thanks.

i used the gallery plugin, for website. http://kuke.sk/prirodnaci/student-univerzal/

I don´t wanna see all the thumbnails.

If is possible tu put some code into the schortcode of gallery, like "hide this thumbnails = 1,5,7,8,9,12"
it will be the best way for me. (because in gallery will be some projects and every of project have more than one photo, and i wanna use thumbnails like button for change the project into gallery. And the way - make for every project page with gallery of one project - is bad solution)

Or some another way will be helpfull.

Thanks a lot, and sorry my english is maybe little bit funny :D

Filip

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Filip,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

Unfortunately this is not a built-in feature of our plugin, in order to achieve that you would have to edit the plugin code.

As for now you can only either hide all the thumbnails or show all of them. Another alternative would be to create a slideshow and insert only the images that you want to show as thumbnails then use this slideshow on your content.

Please let us know if it helps ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

thank fot help.

But for my problem, i think, it´s not a good solution. I understand that plugin is not built for my problem now.

But i need one gallery of more project. For example: Gallery with 3 projects. Every project has 5 photos.
    And i need 3 buttons for projects (not for every photo, like thumbnails). This reason, why i wanna delete some of thumbnails, because if i delete every thumbnails except first, 6. and 11., i will have 3 buttons for first photo of every project. And i can change gallery via button to correct project in gallery.

Or another good way for me is:

If it´s possible write to html some link (like <a .??..> </a>) and connect it with photo in gallery, it will be also helpfull.

Unfortunately i don´t understand the php code so well, i can´t change it for what i need.

Thanks for help and have nice day.

All the best from Czech and Slovakia  ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest that you use jQuery to get the plugin to work the way you want. I believe that the following feature will help you: http://api.jquery.com/nth-child-selector/ as you can hide specific elements based on their position, so for example if you want to hide the 2nd element you can use jQuery('#slideshow-wrapper #slider img:nth-child(2)').hide();

Let us know if it works ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi,

thanks for help. But it didnt work for this page in wordpress. I change the opinion, and i made for every project special page. Now is working, but editing is more complicate. 

Thank again

all the best
    Filip
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Filip,

Thank you for your response.

We are glad to hear that you found a solution that suits your needs.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best!