[SOLVED] Add authenticity seal from authorize.net to checkout

I've searched several different strings and I'm sure you have covered this somewhere but I cannot seem to find it.

I'm wanting to add the Authorize.net security seal to our checkout process.  What do I need to modify to make this happen?

here's the code I want to add (generated by authorize.net)

<pre lang='html'>
<!-- (c) 2005, 2014. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation --> <div class="AuthorizeNetSeal"> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">var ANS_customer_id="0e8db179-50e1-410a-952f-d9c47a8284c6";</script> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//verify.authorize.net/anetseal/seal.js" ></script> <a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Credit Card Processing</a> </div>
</pre>

Thanks!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your post.

There are two ways that you can do this:

1. You can edit the "Shopping Cart" page under "Pages" in WordPress.

2. You can edit the appropriate template file and place the code into it. Depending on where in the checkout procedure you want to place it, the template file will differ. For example, the cart page is "wp-checkout/views/*themefolder*/cart.php" and the shipping step of checkout is "wp-checkout/views/*themefolder*/shipping.php"

Let me know if this helps and if you want any specific guidance on this.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks!  Just added it to the Shopping Cart page in WordPress.  This way, no matter of updates or code changes it will remain on the page.

appreciate the help.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your response.

That's great, I'm glad to hear that you managed with it.

I'll mark this as solved.
    Please post back if you need any further assistance with this.