Display results

HI, is there any way to display the results of the vote in some kind of graphical way, like a chart or something?

Rob

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @robsarna

Thank you for your post.

There is currently no way of showing the results in a user interface in the dashboard.
    We have this on our development list and will add it soon.

The only way currently is to view the votes/results on the front-end, same way the users see it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    The votes do not show up for me at all. The voting option isn't even there?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @steam

Some possible reasons:

* Did you activate the plugin under Plugins in WordPress?
    * Do you have any other gallery related plugin enabled which could be overriding it?
    * Do you possibly have page cache created by a plugin which is caching the old page?

I look forward to your response.

If the issue persists, feel free to submit a ticket with WordPress login details: http://tribulant.com/support/
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Hi I really liked this plugin. Everything works fine, excpet, the votes do not show. Its not working like the demo.

I cleared the cache and deactivated all plugins to see if it would fix, but it doesn't work. It just dawned on me to deactivate my theme. It actaully works now.

So its my theme making the votes not show, any way around it?

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@BAAY

Thank you for your response.

If your theme is causing the votes of the Gallery Voting plugin not to show it may be something as simple as CSS or alternatively, the theme could be hooking to the WordPress [gallery] shortcode itself.

If you can provide a link/URL to the gallery, I can check for you.

I look forward to your response.