[Solved] Help, I can't save dropdown custom fields for my mailing lists!

Hi everyone!

I have a big problem: I'm on Wordpress 4.4 and I'm using Newletters (Pro) v4.5.6.2. I'm trying to create a dropdown menu for a custom field but I can't save it correctly. After I create some options (whether they're a few or a lot) and hit "Save", I get to an empty Dashboard page (that is, not a blank page, but a seemingly normal dashboard page, aside from the fact that in the light gray zone there's nothing. Not even an error message, nothing at all).

When I try to edit the custom field again, I see that the custom field itself has been saved, but not the options I put in the dropdown menu!

This is really frustrating, can someone please help me?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

@francescoseu

Thank you for your post.

An empty dashboard page may indicate a PHP fatal error still. Can you please go to Newsletters > Configuration and turn on debugging on the right-hand side by ticking/checking the setting and then saving the settings.

Then try to save the custom field again to see if it shows any error message?

I look forward to your response once you've tried.

• Vote Up0Vote Down

Hi! First of all, thank you for your answer!

After turning on debugging, when I try to save a dropdown custom field (or checkboxes, or radio buttons, or for that matter, anything that's not a text field) I get a Fatal error: Call to a member function save() on a non-object in [...]/wp-content/plugins/newsletters-lite/models/field.php on line 639

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@francescoseu

Thank you for the information and the PHP fatal error.

This was a known issue which is/was fixed.

Can you please submit a ticket then we can send you a new build?

You can submit a ticket here: http://tribulant.com/downloads/

We look forward to hearing from you in the help desk.

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@francescoseu

We sent you a new build for this.

Thank you for confirming that it works now.

I'll mark this as solved.