Issue with Coupons Not Displaying Correctly

I am posting here as ticket has gone unanswered since 12/23/2015...

Back in November I had reported a bug (Ticket #651021) with your coupons extension, which you were able to duplicate.

"Thank you, I was able to duplicate your issue with the 7 in the popup box with add to cart ajax turned off. I'll add this as a bug to our development list. "

Has there been any correction or update to the code? Is there an ETA when this may be forthcoming?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Additional information - if an incorect coupon code is entered, the following error message is displayed -

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'dancebox'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dancebox/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-checkout/wp-checkout.php on line 1802

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/dancebox/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-checkout/wp-checkout.php on line 1802

If correct coupoon code is entered, you still get the warning with a popup box with the number 7 - click ok and it does apply the discount.

Turning ajax solves the issue but so alters the format for checkout that customers simply never complete the process as no longer intuitive.