Feature request: additional recurring option

jmbjmb
edited December 2015 in Newsletter plugin

Your recurring send options are pretty good, but one thing you cannot currently do is to send on, say, the first Thursday of each month (not coincidentally, exactly what I would like to do). You can specify a day of the month, but then the day of week will always be changing, which is not ideal for a few reasons. Any chance you will consider adding this type of recurrence option? Thanks.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

@jmb

Thank you for your request. Can you please explain exactly what you want to achieve with the autoresponder schedules? I'll add it to our development list for you. 

Regards

Marietha

• Vote Up0Vote Down

I send a monthly newsletter. Rather than sending it the xth day of each month, which could be any day of the week, I would like to send it the first Thursday of every month.

• Vote Up0Vote Down

@jmb

Thank you for this suggestion. It's on our development list for you. 

Regards

Marietha

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Any update on adding this option?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I requested this feature in December 2015 and you said it was put on the development list. I tried to follow up in May 2016 but nobody replied. So, now in September 2017 I will try again. Any plan to implement this?

To remind you of the feature, I want to send a monthly newsletter on the first Tuesday (could be any day) of each month. Right now I can only specify a numerical day of the month. But, for sending to a business audience, that means any given month will see the newsletter arrive on a different day, possibly even a weekend.